Aquaman is back! Shag and Rob discuss “Rising to the Surface” from AQUAMAN #49 by Dan Abnett, Vicente Cifuentes, John Dell, and more. That’s followed by “Spelldance” from THE FURY OF FIRESTORM #27 (Sept. 1984) by Gerry and Carla Conway, Paul Kupperberg, Rafael Kayanan, Rodin Rodriguez, Nansi Hoolahan, and Duncan Andrews. Plus YOUR Listener Feedback!
Have a question or comment? Looking for more great content?
- Leave comments on our FIRE & WATER PODCAST website – http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/fire-water-158/
- Images from this episode – http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/fire-water-158-gallery/
- THE AQUAMAN SHRINE – http://www.aquamanshrine.net
- FIRESTORM FAN – http://firestormfan.com
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/aquaman-firestorm-fire-water/id1087336021
Opening theme, “That Time is Now,” by Michael Kohler.Closing music by Daniel Adams and Ashton Burge of The Bad Mamma Jammas! http://www.facebook.com/BadMammaJammas
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Thanks for listening! Fan the Flame and Ride the Wave!