Take a trip back in time and behind the scenes of DC Comics in the 1970s, as Professor Xum Yukinori reads more of his favorite pieces from THE AMAZING WORLD OF DC COMICS, DC’s self-published mail-order fan magazine.
Originally recorded in 2018 by Xum Yukinori; edited in 2020 by Isamu Hideaki-Yukinori and Adrian Zet.
00:00 – “Short Circuits”. Music composed by Jeremy Zuckerman and Benjamin Wynn, Frederik Wiedmann, Ike Yoshihiro, and Alan Taylor.
08:25 – "Follow that Space Cabby". Music composed by Kevin Riepl.
27:27 – Promo Break 1.
30:36 – "The War Between the Fox and the Crow". Music composed by Kevin MacLeod.
49:44– Promo Break 2.
52:39 – "Badges, Buttons, and Secret Codes Too". Music composed by Ike Yoshihiro.
Main show titles and interstitial music composed by Carl Johnson.
Images from this episode: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/fwp_awodcc2-gallery/
Xum Yukinori (1963-2019)
- Please feel free to leave comments below
- Learn more (than you need to know) about XUM YUKINORI at http://xum-yukinori.blogspot.com
Subscribe to FW PRESENTS on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fw-presents/id1207382042
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Thanks for listening!