GURPS again? Yes, well, it's quite versatile. And with GURPS Black Ops/Warehouse 23, Men in Black as if directed by John Woo, we certainly tested its limits on the cinematic side of things. Players Chalif and Fred discuss their experience with GameMaster Siskoid on this short, but high-octane campaign. Then, Siskoid talks about creating diceless moments for players in out GM Advice column.
Relevant images and credits in the Let's Roll Supplemental.
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page - https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-fire-and-water-podcast/id463855630
Leave us a comment, we'll roll with the punches!