Max Traver, network commenter extraordinaire and writer of Max Reads Comics pops his podcasting cherry with a new episode of Panel by Panel, one looking at a panel from 1941’s Star-Spangled Comics #1. Is it Star-Spangled Kid? Is it the Tarantula? No, it’s Armstrong of the Army! Who? Well, listen and find out. Plus, your feedback from our previous episode, which shows how PbP is training people’s brains to look deep into small things.
A clean look at the image in the Panel by Panel Supplemental.
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-fire-and-water-podcast/id463855630
Leave us a comment, we’ll read it between the panels!