Panel by Panel goes back in time further than it ever has before - to 1910 and a panel from Winsor McCay's seminal Little Nemo in Slumberland strip! - and though it's a random affair, who better than the learned Martin Gray to help us discover this image from the pre-Golden Age? Dreams, surrealism, and the dawn of new art forms... check it out.
A clean look at the image in the Panel by Panel Supplemental.
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page - https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-fire-and-water-podcast/id463855630
Leave us a comment, we'll read it between the panels!