Episode 186 - Rough and Rowdy Ways Tour
Rob welcomes an all-star panel of Bobcats--Henry Bernstein, Brittany Kula, Allison Rapp, and Omar Uddin--to discuss their experiences seeing Bob Dylan live on the Rough and Rowdy Ways Tour!
Have a question or comment?
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow POD DYLAN on Twitter: @Pod_Dylan4
You can find POD DYLAN on these platforms:
- Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pod-dylan/id1095013228
- Amazon Music
Complete list of all songs covered so far: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/pod-dylan-the-songs
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Support The Fire & Water Podcast Network on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Thanks for listening!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
2 responses to “Pod Dylan #186 – Rough and Rowdy Ways Tour”
I saw him in Boston. I agree with Rob about “Early Roman Kings”.
I wrote about my experience here: http://macaroniwaffles.blogspot.com/2021/11/we-breathe-same-air.html?m=1
Great roundtable discussion. Fun to hear everybody’s varying as well as often similar takes and responses to the shows. Made me want to listen to the album again, which I’m doing right now.