In the early weeks of the quarantine, Siskoid took part in an online “table read” of a Star Trek: The Next Generation script. He recorded it, in case. Now he invites the instigator of that activity, Clo Armani, to talk about – and present the audio of – the experience. Also starring Michael Bauble Plourde, Maxime Haché, Zero Hour Strikes’ Bass, and oHOTmu or NOT’s Elyse, Isabel, Nath and Amélie!
Listen to Episode 40 below!
Or subscribe to Gimme That Star Trek on iTunes!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK!
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK.
“Star Trek Theme” by Alexander Courage, with the Irredeemable Shagg on vocals. End theme: “Deep Space Nine Theme” by Dennis McCarthy.
Bonus clips from: “Reading Rainbow”, starring LeVar Burton; and Star Trek: The Next Generation incidental score by Ron Jones.
And thanks for leaving a comment!