Just in time for St. Valentine’s, Siskoid and Jonathan Schaefer-Hames ask whether Spock and Uhura are a good match in the Kelvin timeline, and if the writing wasn’t already on the wall in the Original Series. And if not with each other, who do we ‘ship them with?
Listen to Episode 48 below!
Or subscribe to Gimme That Star Trek on iTunes!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK!
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK.
“Star Trek Theme” by Alexander Courage, with the Irredeemable Shagg on vocals. End theme: “Deep Space Nine Theme” by Dennis McCarthy.
Bonus clips from: Star Trek’s “The Man Trap”, starring Nichelle Nichols and Leonard Nimoy; “Star Trek Beyond” by Justin Lin, starring Zoë Saldana and Zachary Quinto.
And thanks for leaving a comment!