Do Captain Kirk’s fighting moves make sense in a real world context or are they just hogwash? Siskoid invites real-life personal combat instructor Jarrod Alberich on the show to discuss Kirk’s catalog of moves and rate them on effectiveness. How will Starfleet’s combat style fare?
Listen to Episode 51 below!
Or subscribe to Gimme That Star Trek on iTunes!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK!
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK.
“Star Trek Theme” by Alexander Courage, with the Irredeemable Shagg on vocals. End theme: “Deep Space Nine Theme” by Dennis McCarthy.
Bonus clips from: Star Trek’s “Charlie X”, starring William Shatner and Robert Walker; and “Where No Man Has Gone Before” (fight music and sounds).
And thanks for leaving a comment!