Presenting the first in a series of micro episodes wherein Ryan Daly crowdsources a playlist based on a one-word theme submitted by listeners. This episode's word is "Tremors" submitted by Paul Hix. What set of songs did this totally random word inspire? Listen and find out! Or read the list directly below this description.
- “I'm Free (Heaven Helps the Man)" by Kenny Loggins
- “The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia" by Vicki Lawrence
- “The Way We Swing” by Digital Underground
- “Good Vibrations” by the Beach Boys
- “Shake Your Body Down to the Ground” by The Jacksons
Let us know what you think! Leave a comment or send an email to: RDalyPodcast@gmail.com.
Like the FIRE AND WATER RECORDS Facebook page at:
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK.
Subscribe to FIRE AND WATER RECORDS on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fire-and-water-records/id1458818655
Or subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-fire-and-water-podcast/id463855630
Thanks for listening!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download