In this episode, your host Max is joined by very special guest, Steve Givens! Max and Steve discuss the second issue of The Human Fly, and get into all sorts of twisty canyons and spike-filled deserts! Come along as the Fly tries to survive a death race, Ghost Rider makes an appearance, and a broken man gets his life back! Also on track, Steve and Max will talk about secret identities, inner and outer conflict, and how writer Bill Mantlo made The Human Fly's own Woodward & Bernstein so dang hot!
Let's get wild!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Support The Fire & Water Podcast Network on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Have a question or comment? Looking for more great content?
Opening theme: “Human Fly” by The Cramps
Closing music: “Motorcycle (Straight to Hell)" by Table Scraps
Podcast: Play in new window | Download