In this episode, I tackle theatrical adaptations of Jane Eyre from outside of England!
For the first part (no subtitles), I look at "Haza Al Ragol Oheboh" (This Man I Love) released in Egypt in 1962.
In the second part (yay! subtitles), I look at "Sangdil" (Stone-hearted), released in India in 1952.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dear-reader-a-jane-eyre-podcast/id1585429797
- Don’t use iTunes? Use this link for your podcast catcher: https://feeds.feedburner.com/dear-reader-podcast
- Also available on Spotify, Stitcher, Amazon Music and Google Podcasts
- Follow DEAR READER on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/batgirltooracle
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Support The Fire & Water Podcast Network on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Put down your comics, pick up your first editions, and subscribe to DEAR READER, A JANE EYRE PODCAST!