Shag and Rob are back with a fan favorite, #ZanyHaney! They take a look at two stories written by the legendary Bob Haney: First up is “Cry Not For My Forsaken Son”, from WORLD’S FINEST #221 (Feb. 1974) starring the Super Sons by Haney, Dick Dillin, and Murphy Anderson, followed by “What Lurks Below Buoy 13” by Haney and Jim Aparo from BRAVE AND THE BOLD #126 (April 1976) starring Batman and Aquaman!
Have a question or comment? Looking for more great content?
- Leave comments on our FIRE & WATER PODCAST website: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/fire-water-185
- Images from this episode: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/podcast/fire-water-185-gallery/
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- Subscribe via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/aquaman-firestorm-fire-water/id1087336021
- On social media, be sure to use the hashtag #ZanyHaney!
This episode brought to you by InStockTrades: http://instocktrades.com
This week’s selections:
- LEGENDS OF THE DARK KNIGHT: JIM APARO VOL. 2: http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/LEGENDS-OF-THE-DARK-KNIGHT-JIM-APARO-HC-VOL-2/MAY130233
- SUPERMAN VOL 1: SON OF SUPERMAN: http://www.instocktrades.com/TP/DC/SUPERMAN-TP-VOL-01-SON-OF-SUPERMAN-(REBIRTH)/OCT160297
Opening theme by Power Records. Closing music by Harry Chapin.
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Thanks for listening! Fan the Flame and Ride the Wave!