Continuing the theme of dark fantasy and the supernatural this month, Ryan Daly celebrates the work of artist Gene Colan with yet another spotlight on FW Presents. This time, Billy D joins Ryan to review Marvel’s Master of the Mystic Arts in DOCTOR STRANGE, SORCERER SUPREME #19.
Throughout his life, Gene Colan brought his truly unique art style to the pages of Batman, The Tomb of Dracula, Iron Man, Wonder Woman, The Avengers, Howard the Duck, Doctor Strange, The Spectre, and so many others. What issues will Ryan chronicle on this podcast? You’ll have to tune in to find out!
Let us know what you think! Leave a comment or send an email to: RDalyPodcast@gmail.com.
Check out Billy’s podcast Into the Weird at https://sinkintotheweird.com
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK.
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Subscribe to the FW PRESENTS:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fw-presents/id1207382042
- Subscribe via other podcatchers: http://feeds.feedburner.com/fwpresents
- Also available on Stitcher, Spotify and Google Podcasts
Support the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Intro: Gene Colan interview from “The Men Without Fear”; “The Vampire Hunters” by Wojciech Kilar.
Additional music: “People are Strange” by The Doors.
Thanks for listening!