It’s the premiere of a brand-new show on The Fire and Water Podcast Network — literally! Join us for The Mirror Factory, a literary podcast hosted by Max Romero and featuring a different special guest on each episode. Guests will tell us about a favorite passage from a novel, novella, or short story — and why it means so much to them — and then give a special reading of that passage for listeners.
In this first episode, Max explains why books are so important to him, why he could never destroy a book (except when he does), and how that makes him think of Ray Bradbury’s “Fahrenheit 451.” Then, Max reads a passage from this sci-fi classic that is both terrifying and, somehow, hopeful.
Subscribe to FW PRESENTS on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fw-presents/id1207382042
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Intro theme: “My Baby Loves a Bunch of Authors,” by Moxy Fruvous
- Selection from Symphony #9, “From the New World,” by Antonin Dvorak; performed by the New York Philharmonic
- Closing music: “I’m on Fire,” by Bruce Springsteen
Want to be a guest on a future episode? E-MAIL – mirrorfactorypodcast.gmail.com
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Follow The Mirror Factory on TWITTER — https://twitter.com/FactoryMirror
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Leave us a comment, and remember — read a book!