Take a trip back in time and behind the scenes of DC Comics in the 1970s, as “Professor” Xum Yukinori makes his inaugural debut on the network to showcase THE AMAZING WORLD OF DC COMICS, DC’s self-published subscription-based fan magazine. In this special “Audio Book Audition… er, Edition”, Xum provides selected readings of a few of his favorite pieces from various issues throughout the run.
Be sure to stay tuned through the promo breaks to find out more about the official podcast series the good Professor is producing for the network later this year.
0:00:00 – “Chuckin’ It”. Music composed by Mal Waldron and Ike Yoshihiro.
0:05:45 – Opening and introduction. Music composed by Carl Johnson.
0:11:23 – Promo Break 1.
0:15:52 – Green Lantern’s Fantastic Foes. Music composed by Carl Johnson.
0:35:43 – Promo Break 2.
0:40:00 – Sheldon Mayer’s Sugar and Spike Retrospective. Music composed by Matsuura Yuuki and Kyouko Endou.
0:51:57 – Promo Break 3.
0:56:07 – The Birth of a Super-Villain. Music composed by Carl Johnson, Michael McCuistion and Ike Yoshihiro.
1:07:39 – Conclusion. Music composed by Carl Johnson.
Promo music by Nav Katze, Ike Yoshihiro, Samantha Fox, and the Manic Street Preachers.
- Please feel free to leave comments below
- Learn more (than you need to know) about XUM YUKINORI at http://xum-yukinori.blogspot.com
Subscribe to FW PRESENTS on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fw-presents/id1207382042
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Thanks for listening!