Siskoid and guest Derek William Crabbe sit down at a chess board and discuss Greg Rucka's run on DC Comics' Checkmate, and how each character represents the chess piece they're name after... WHILE playing a game of chess. With thanks to Fire & Water patron John Ross-Haynes for suggesting we do this coverage. This one's for you, John!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Support The Fire & Water Podcast Network on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Subscribe to the FW PRESENTS:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fw-presents/id1207382042
- Subscribe via other podcatchers: http://feeds.feedburner.com/fwpresents
- Also available on Stitcher, Spotify and Google Podcasts
Theme: "One Night in Bangkok" by Murray Head.
Your move! Head for the comments section!