Spinning out of Hero Points, it's the debut of FW Presents: Let's Roll, the show that looks at OTHER role-playing games. In this case, GameMaster Siskoid invites two old friends, Marty and Chalif, to talk about the Savage Worlds Evernight campaign they played a decade ago. What made that story so special? What are the basics of the Savage Worlds system and of the Evernight setting? And what universal lessons can be gleaned from the experience? Plus, Siskoid lends some GameMaster advice about party traditions!
Relevant images and credits in the Let's Roll Supplemental.
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page - https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-fire-and-water-podcast/id463855630
Leave us a comment, we'll roll with the punches!