Dream Park – it’s a series of novels by Larry Niven and Steven Barnes ABOUT the future of role-playing, and then turned INTO a postmodern role-playing game by R. Talsorian Games. Siskoid not only ran this game for years, but also modified it considerably to suit his purposes. He re-invited one of his key players, Daniel “Pout” Ouellet, to discuss the experience of playing a player put through his paces by a GameMaster played by a GameMaster. It gets META! Plus, our GameMaster Advice column, and your feedback from the previous episode.
Relevant images and credits in the Let’s Roll Supplemental.
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-fire-and-water-podcast/id463855630
Leave us a comment, we’ll roll with the punches!