Ryan Daly creates another micro playlist of songs based on a single* word submitted by a listener. This time, the word is “Purplerain” submitted by Jarrod Alberich, the Yard-Sale Artist. What collection of songs did this random word inspire? Listen and find out! Or read the list directly below this description.
- “Make Me Feel” by Janelle Monae
- “Debra” by Beck
- “Supersoulfighter” by Lenny Kravitz
- “On My Own” by Miley Cyrus
- “Untitled (How Does It Feel?)” by D’Angelo
* It’s supposed to be one word, but Jarrod cheated by mashing two words together. This will show him!
Let us know what you think! Leave a comment or send an email to: RDalyPodcast@gmail.com.
Like the FIRE AND WATER RECORDS Facebook page at:
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK.
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Subscribe to FIRE AND WATER RECORDS on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fire-and-water-records/id1458818655
Or subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-fire-and-water-podcast/id463855630
Thanks for listening!