Another micro episode wherein Neil Daly fashions a short playlist based on one word submitted by a listener. This time the word is “Soil” submitted by David Ace Gutierrez. What collection of songs did this random word inspire? Listen and find out! Or read the list directly below this description.
- “Sad Waters” by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds
- “Heartland” by U2
- “Far Away Coast” by the Dropkick Murphys
- “Dirt Road Anthem” by Jason Aldean
- “Hurt” by Nine Inch Nails
- “Higher Ground” by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Let us know what you think! Leave a comment or send an email to: RDalyPodcast@gmail.com.
Like the FIRE AND WATER RECORDS Facebook page at:
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK.
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Subscribe to FIRE AND WATER RECORDS on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fire-and-water-records/id1458818655
Or subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST: http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/the-fire-and-water-podcast/id463855630
Thanks for listening!