Remember the controversy about Enterprise’s designs looking too advanced to be precursors to The Original Series’? Well so’s your phone! Siskoid meets Ruth and Darrin Sutherland of the RAD Adventures Network to talk about the show’s aesthetic and whether or not knee jerks were right or wrong, back then and indeed, today, between Discovery and Strange New Worlds pushing things further.
Listen to Episode 45 below!
Or subscribe to Gimme That Star Trek on iTunes!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK!
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Subscribe via iTunes as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK.
“Star Trek Theme” by Alexander Courage, with the Irredeemable Shagg on vocals. End theme: “Deep Space Nine Theme” by Dennis McCarthy.
Bonus clips from: Enterprise’s “Broken Bow”, starring Scott Bakula, Connor Trinneer and Dominic Keating.
And thanks for leaving a comment!