Have a howling good time at the House of Franklin-Stein! Chris and Cindy discuss the Hammer Films classic The Curse of the Werewolf. Oliver Reed’s nights get rowdier than usual when he grows fur and fangs! Then, it’s off to the crypt (or is that the attic) to read Spectacular Spider-man #152 by Gerry Conway and Sal Buscema, where the wall-crawler tangles with the lycanthropic Lobo Brothers!
Subscribe via iTunes.
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts & https://twitter.com/supermatespod
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/supermatespodcast
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
• Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Curse of the Werewolf directed by Terrence Fisher; Music by Benjamin Frankel
Opening wedding march by Marc Shaiman from Addams Family Values
Music from Taste the Blood of Dracula and Scars of Dracula by James Bernard
Mariachi Suite and Bucho’S Gracias/Navajas Attacks by Los Lobos from the Desperado soundtrack
Tracks from Spider-Man (1967) by Ray Ellis
Bark at the Moon by Ozzy Osborne