JLMay continues! Chris and Cindy join the podcast crossover event by taking a look at Justice #2, focusing on Batman’s battle of wits with the Riddler, brought to you by Jim Krueger, Alex Ross and Doug Braithwaite!
Follow the JLMay crossover to these great podcasts below! Each show will cover another issue of Justice this May! Use the hashtag #JLMay when discussing the crossover on social media!
- Aquaman and Firestorm: The Fire and Water Podcast: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/show/the-fire-and-water-podcast/
- Idol Head of Diabolu: http://shoutengine.com/TheIdolHeadofDiaboluPodcast
- Views from the Longbox: http://www.viewsfromthelongbox.com
- Pulp 2 Pixel: http://pulp2pixel.blogspot.com
- LanternCast: http://www.lanterncast.com
- Shazamcast: http://www.shazamcast.com
- Comic Reflections: http://www.podcastgarden.com/podcast/comicreflections
- Silver N Gold Podcast: https://sngpod.wordpress.com
- Power of Fishnets: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/power-of-fishnets
- Waiting for Doom: http://waitingfordoom.podbean.com
- Justice’s First Dawn: https://classicjla.podbean.com
Subscribe via iTunes.
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts & https://twitter.com/supermatespod
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/supermatespodcast
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Email us at email@example.com
“Wedding March” by Queen from Flash Gordon
Opening and closing theme to The Challenge of the Super Friends by Hoyt Curtain
“Building a Mystery” by Sarah McLachlan
Clips and music from Batman Forever. Music by Eliott Goldenthal
Clips from Batman: The Animated Series’ “If You’re So Smart, Why Aren’t You Rich?”. Music by Carlos Rodriguez.
Music from The Flash (1990) by Shirley Walker
Clips from Batman TV series and movie (1966)
“The Streak” by Ray Stevens