It’s Hammer time at the House of Franklin-Stein! Peter Cushing returns as Van Helsing, and he’s up against a new vampire, and his bevy of beauties! It’s the Hammer classic, The Brides of Dracula!
Then it’s Hammers of Justice Time! Chris and Cindy review Batman: The Brave and the Bold’s “Shadow of the Bat”! The Dark Knight goes darker when he becomes one of the undead, out to vampirize his Justice League International teammates! Special thanks to episode writer J. M. DeMatteis for the great insight and feedback!
Subscribe via iTunes.
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts & https://twitter.com/supermatespod
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/supermatespodcast
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Brides of Dracula directed by Terrence Fisher, music by Malcom Williamson
Opening wedding march by Marc Shaiman from Addams Family Values
“Batman, Wolfman, Frankenstein or Dracula” by The Diamonds
Batman: The Brave and the Bold opening and closing themes by Andy Strummer
“Peter Cushing” by The Surfin’ Wombats