Return to the House of Franklin-Stein! The Super Mates begin hosting the Halloween party no one can cancel with a Universal Monsters classic! Lon Chaney Jr. stars in the horror noir, Son of Dracula…but is he the son of the Count, or the real deal? And just who is pulling the strings, the count, or his vampire bride?
Then it’s a bit of Saturday Morning Fever when Chris and Cindy discuss the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends episode, “The Bride of Dracula”. Drac has his romantic sites set on Firestar! Can Spidey and Iceman save their roommate?
Subscribe via iTunes.
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Please consider supporting us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
• Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts & https://twitter.com/supermatespod
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/supermatespodcast
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Email us at email@example.comClip credits:Son of Dracula (1943) directed by Robert Siodmak, music by Hans J. Salter
“The House of Franklinstein” by Terry O’Malley, of Stop Calling Me Frank
“Without You” (from a DIFFERENT Son of Dracula) by Harry Nillson
Clips and music from Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends’ “Bride of Dracula”, directed by Don Jurwich, theme and music by John Douglas
“Transylvania Terror Train” by Captain Clegg and the Night Creatures