Chris and Cindy hop the pond to the Hammer House of Franklin-Stein! They discuss another classic Hammer film starring Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing, The Gorgon! A small European village is plagued by the curse of an ancient Grecian evil! Who has the stones to stop it?
Then from the Comic Crypt comes Hawkman #25 (May 1968) by Bob “Zany” Haney and Dick Dillin, where the Winged Wonder must contend with the city-destroying powers of a revived Medusa! The only problem is, she’s taken up vacancy in his wife’s body!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Please consider supporting us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
• Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts & https://twitter.com/supermatespod
- Like our FACEBOOK page - https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Like our FACEBOOK page - https://www.facebook.com/supermatespodcast
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gorgon (1964) directed by Terrence Fisher, music by James Bernard
“The House of Franklinstein” by Terry O’Malley, of Stop Calling Me Frank
“Turn to Stone” by Joe Walsh
“Black Magic Woman” by Santana