Once again, The Human Fly does not fail to deliver — and neither does our guest! Fire and Water godfather Rob Kelly is back to wrap up the finale of a Human Fly two-parter as he and your host Max talk about this over-the-top story. Not to mention goons from the Lower East Side! Unnecessary masking! Divorce statistics! People with way too much money! And, of course — giant robot condors.
Let’s get wild!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Support The Fire & Water Podcast Network on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Have a question or comment? Looking for more great content?
- Follow THE DEATH-DEFYING HUMAN FLYCAST on Twitter: @humanflycast
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
Opening theme: “Space Ducks” by Daniel Johnston (w/Deer Tick)
Closing music: “Human Fly” by The Cramps
Check out the gallery for this issue here!
As promised, here's the real-life Human Fly's interview on the Canadian talk show, "90 Minutes Live!"