Is it getting hot in here, or is it just The Human Fly?!?
If you can take the heat, join your host Max Romero and very special guest Siskoid as they scale the towering inferno that is The Human Fly #5! Will The Fly manage to save a group of children (and Harmony!) from the roof of a burning skyscraper? How can a septuagenarian former aerialist be so buff? And what are the chances The Human Fly and our elderly villain would ... recognize each other?! All this and Siskoid's smoldering disdain for Quebec are explored in this episode!
Let’s get wild!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Support The Fire & Water Podcast Network on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Have a question or comment? Looking for more great content?
- Follow THE DEATH-DEFYING HUMAN FLYCAST on Twitter: @humanflycast
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening theme: “Human Fly” by The Cramps
Closing music: "Disco Inferno" by The Trammps
Dialogue from: "Kung Pow: Enter the Fist"
Check out the gallery for this issue here!