In this special episode of The Death-Defying Human FlyCast we'll be heading to the museum, so you know what that means—grab your rocket-powered skateboard and get ready to raft an ancient urn through the tunnels of the Manhattan subway!
To help wrestle this two-part story from The Human Fly #8 and #9 into submission is Fire and Water Podcast co-founder and chief inspector of Finding Your Joy The Irredeemable Shag! And your host Max will need all the help he can get with a tale that includes three heroes, one bad guy, a little kung-fu, and a whole lotta water! What the heck has The Human Fly gotten himself into this time?!?
Let's get wild!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE
- Follow Fire & Water Podcasts on TWITTER
- Like our Fire & Water Network FACEBOOK page
- Support The Fire & Water Podcast Network on Patreon
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Have a question or comment? Looking for more great content?
- Follow THE DEATH-DEFYING HUMAN FLYCAST on Twitter: @humanflycast
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- INSTAGRAM: @fwp_max
- SPOTIFY: The Death-Defying Human FlyList!
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
Opening theme: “Human Fly” by The Cramps
Closing music: "Kick, Push" by Lupe Fiasco