Lis and Vera take on a new graphic novel from Jen Wang, the creator of The Prince and the Dressmaker. It's a wholly different story this time, so will it still connect as well as that last one did? Let's find out.
The TOUGH LIKE A GIRL Podcast is a Council of Geeks Production!
Follow the TOUGH LIKE A GIRL Podcast:
- Subscribe via iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/punch-like-a-girl/id1161149489
- Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ToughLikeAGirl1
- Like our FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/toughlikeagirlpod
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
One response to “Tough Like a Girl #65 – Stargazing”
I enjoyed The Prince and the Dressmaker, so I’m glad to hear that Stargazing received generally positive reviews from you. I particularly like that Jen Wang doesn’t appear to be bound to any particular genre or style of storytelling. Looking over a list of her work, I see that she even contributed to a Lumberjanes anthology, Lumberjanes: Bonus Tracks, which is another big plus in my book. I’ll have to keep an eye out for Wang’s other work.
Thank you for another excellent episode.