It is our first episode exclusively devoted to the Done-in-One Wonders Electronic Mailroom! However, this is the Done-in-One Wonders show, so one should expect much more than readings and responses to listener feedback. So how about the beginning of three new Xum Crew subplots? Or seven (uninvited) guest villains? Or secrets of the Xum Crew revealed – from the only time Xum picked a fight to Solomon Grundy’s secret preparations for going into battle with Superman? Plus… subtitles?!
Featuring: iTunes reviews and listener feedback from episodes 4, 5, and 6.
Music by Hoyt Curtin and the Manic Street Preachers.
With special thanks to Mike Staley, Aaron Moss, Clinton Robison, and Shag Matthews for providing additional voices.
Have a question or comment:
- Please feel free to leave comments below
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Voice message (yes, you can leave a voice message up to 2 minutes in length): 415-779-4668
Learn more (than you need to know) about XUM YUKINORI at http://xum-yukinori.blogspot.com
Subscribe to the show on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/done-in-one-wonders-podcast-wonder-show/id1273653412
And please feel free to leave an iTunes review
This podcast is an unabashedly conceited member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Thank you for listening!