First he gave our mailbag a name, and now he's the next guest on The Death-Defying Human FlyCast! Max welcomes the always-astute Dr. Anj to the podcast, and in this episode they marvel at the acrobatic athleticism of The Human Fly (and the muscular art of Frank Robbins) as the heroic stuntman busts up a stolen-car ring hidden in the depths of an active amusement park! Will The Fly manage to bring the chop shop to justice ... and keep the kids safe? Join us as we talk about issue #6 of The Human Fly, as well as our own local amusement parks, The Maltese Falcon, and why Harmony Whyte may be the second-most important character in this series.
Let's get wild!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Support The Fire & Water Podcast Network on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Have a question or comment? Looking for more great content?
Opening theme: “Human Fly” by The Cramps
Closing music: "Land of Confusion" by Genesis
Clips from commercials for Western Playland and Rocky Point Amusement Park
Check out the gallery for this issue here!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download