In the fifth episode of “The Xum for Sam Podcast”, Xum Yukinori contemplates the unexpected interpretation of a famous Shakespearean quote, “If Music Be the Food of Love” — the seventh track of Samantha Fox‘s 1987 self-titled album.
Song clips performed by Samantha Fox, featuring the voice work of the late Bill Mitchell.
Have a question or comment? Please feel free to post it below.
Learn more (than you need to know) about XUM YUKINORI at http://xum-yukinori.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to FIRE AND WATER RECORDS on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fire-and-water-records/id1458818655
And please feel free to leave an iTunes review.
Listen to previous tracks:
- TRACK 1: The Best Is Yet To Come
- TRACK 2: Cause an Effect
- TRACK 3: I’m All You Need
- TRACK 4: Dreams Unfold
This podcast is an unabashedly conceited member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
Thank you for listening!