In the seventh episode of “The Xum for Sam Podcast”, Xum Yukinori explores Samantha Fox ‘s first full foray into the Eurodance genre with her fifth studio album, “21st Century Fox.” He also discusses the early days of his relationship with his wife, Namiko — when they both had discovered, and had to deal with, “Boundaries of Love” (which is also the title of the album’s eleventh track).
Song clips performed by Samantha Fox.
Special thanks to Isamu Hideaki-Yukinori and Adrian Zet for the editing assist.
Have a question or comment? Please feel free to post it below.
Learn more (than you need to know) about XUM YUKINORI at http://xum-yukinori.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to FIRE AND WATER RECORDS on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fire-and-water-records/id1458818655
And please feel free to leave an iTunes review.
Listen to previous tracks:
- TRACK 1: The Best Is Yet To Come
- TRACK 2: Cause an Effect
- TRACK 3: I’m All You Need
- TRACK 4: Dreams Unfold
- TRACK 5: If Music Be the Food of Love
- TRACK 6: Dream City
This podcast is an unabashedly conceited member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support The Fire & Water Podcast Network on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Thank you for listening!