This episode bites! Chris and Cindy take a look at the 1979 version of Dracula starring Frank Langella as a sexy Count, and Sir Laurence Olivier as his opponent Van Helsing! How does this stack up to other cinematic adaptations? Listen and find out!
Then Batman has his first brush with the supernatural when he encounters the vampire (or is he a werewolf?) known as The Monk! It’s the Golden Age classic from Detective Comics #31-32 by Gardner Fox and Bob Kane!
Subscribe via iTunes.
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts & https://twitter.com/supermatespod
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Like our FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/supermatespodcast
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Email us at email@example.com
Dracula directed by John Badham; score by John Williams
Opening wedding march by Marc Shaiman from Addams Family Values
“The Electric Brain” theme from the serial Batman by Lee Zahler
Tracks from Batman: The Animated Series “On Leather Wings” by Shirley Walker
“Batman, Wolfman, Frankenstein and Dracula” by The Diamonds