In the eighth episode of “The Xum for Sam Podcast”, Xum Yukinori takes time out to contemplate “Breathe”, the ninth track of Samantha Fox ‘s 2005 autobiographical album, “Angel with an Attitude”. Ms. Fox will explain how the song is rooted to sage advice from her mother, while Xum will talk about an incident in his life in which he did not follow that advice…
Song clips performed by Samantha Fox and Larry Lush.
Special thanks to Isamu Hideaki-Yukinori and Adrian Zet for the editing assist.
Have a question or comment? Please feel free to post it below.
Learn more (than you need to know) about XUM YUKINORI at http://xum-yukinori.blogspot.com.
Subscribe to FIRE AND WATER RECORDS on iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/fire-and-water-records/id1458818655
And please feel free to leave an iTunes review.
Listen to previous tracks:
- TRACK 1: The Best Is Yet To Come
- TRACK 2: Cause an Effect
- TRACK 3: I’m All You Need
- TRACK 4: Dreams Unfold
- TRACK 5: If Music Be the Food of Love
- TRACK 6: Dream City
- TRACK 7: Boundaries of Love
This podcast is an unabashedly conceited member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support The Fire & Water Podcast Network on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Thank you for listening!