With thanks to Fire & Water patron Steve Givens for suggesting this topic, Siskoid assembles a small panel composed of Steve himself, plus Network All-Stars Ryan Daly and Max Romero to talk about how comics can change one's life. On balance, are comics a positive or a negative? Well, I think you can guess the answer, but check out the discussion that leads us to our conclusions!
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK:
- Visit the Fire & Water WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com
- Follow Fire & Water on TWITTER – https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our Fire & Water FACEBOOK page – https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Support The Fire & Water Podcast Network on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Subscribe to the FW PRESENTS:
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fw-presents/id1207382042
- Subscribe via other podcatchers: http://feeds.feedburner.com/fwpresents
- Also available on Stitcher, Spotify and Google Podcasts
Theme: "Stop Talking About Comic Books (Or I'll Kill You)" by Ookla the Mok.
Your move! Head for the comments section!