It feels like Zero Hour #1 should be the beginning, but remember, the series is counting DOWN. So then it's the end? No because we're counting down to ZERO. Siskoid and Bass make sense of it all (or do they?) as in its penultimate chapter, Zero Hour switches villains and the crowd of heroes standing around in New York almost definitely probably kind of do something!
Listen to the Zero Hour Strikes! Episode 15 below!
Or subscribe to The Zero Hour Strikes! Podcast on iTunes.
Relevant images and further credits at: Zero Hour Strikes ep.15 Supplemental
This podcast is a proud member of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK!
- Visit our WEBSITE: http://fireandwaterpodcast.com/
- Follow us on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/FWPodcasts
- Like our FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/FWPodcastNetwork
- Use our HASHTAG online: #FWPodcasts
- Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/fwpodcasts
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts as part of the FIRE AND WATER PODCAST NETWORK.
And thanks for leaving a comment!